Planet E.R.F.

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keep in Touch w/BSEWS & Afghanistan Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet E.R.F. Forum Index -> Main Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
brandonsews



Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 9973
Location: Houston, TX [reppin SIXburgh, PA]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imyjam wrote:
Shocked

I think this trading Santonio Holmes thing definitely is a message. This sux. Im not a Jet fan but do watch them. Hmm, gonna be interesting.

Steelers trade Holmes:
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/NFL_News/19094797


still in shock...

yo, i got those sounds, thanks bruh! u been holding me down son!
_________________
SIXburgh, PA-home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
imy



Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 2114
Location: Dutchtown (BK), NY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonsews wrote:
Imyjam wrote:
Shocked

I think this trading Santonio Holmes thing definitely is a message. This sux. Im not a Jet fan but do watch them. Hmm, gonna be interesting.

Steelers trade Holmes:
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/NFL_News/19094797


still in shock...

yo, i got those sounds, thanks bruh! u been holding me down son!


I think somewhere down the line they may regret this. Im a Steeler fan for life but man we've lost some good people and this seems to be a trend. I hated when they let Joey Porter go just to give an example. We'll see. Man, I kno U need some HomeSounds out there, its all good... Smile
_________________
Thick skin protects my soft heart..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
brandonsews



Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 9973
Location: Houston, TX [reppin SIXburgh, PA]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imy wrote:
brandonsews wrote:
Imyjam wrote:
Shocked

I think this trading Santonio Holmes thing definitely is a message. This sux. Im not a Jet fan but do watch them. Hmm, gonna be interesting.

Steelers trade Holmes:
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/NFL_News/19094797


still in shock...

yo, i got those sounds, thanks bruh! u been holding me down son!


I think somewhere down the line they may regret this. Im a Steeler fan for life but man we've lost some good people and this seems to be a trend. I hated when they let Joey Porter go just to give an example. We'll see. Man, I kno U need some HomeSounds out there, its all good... Smile


it had to be done. for the good of the franchise. this is how it starts. the management had to start regulating. looking more into, holmes was really tripping. tweeting about wake-n-bake, failing drug tests, repeating the same mistakes. it will be interesting how they deal with ben
_________________
SIXburgh, PA-home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brandonsews



Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 9973
Location: Houston, TX [reppin SIXburgh, PA]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Shoutout to everyone's who has sent me stuff so far while I'm over here. Ya'll know who you are and its greatly appreciated.
_________________
SIXburgh, PA-home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
imy



Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 2114
Location: Dutchtown (BK), NY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonsews wrote:
Big Shoutout to everyone's who has sent me stuff so far while I'm over here. Ya'll know who you are and its greatly appreciated.


And thank U too. Much appreciated. Be safe.
_________________
Thick skin protects my soft heart..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
coolfonz



Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 624

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you Brandon?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imy



Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 2114
Location: Dutchtown (BK), NY

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess U can come home now....
_________________
Thick skin protects my soft heart..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
gb_4double



Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 4134
Location: NoVA ™

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is...
_________________
...I'm the coach doing the reprimanding, I got a team to run boy respect my standards...

I ain't write it, but had to use it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sweetlocs



Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 2712
Location: Bronx, NY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandon is in japan as of now fellas....not sure when he'll be returning as of yet. but he's doing well Smile
_________________
"She dips her locs in sugar, that's why they call her Sweetlocs" - Eric Roberson

Check me out...
www.twitter.com/sweetlocs
www.sweetlocs.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet E.R.F. Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group